We’re looking for guest authors!
If you are a hunter – especially one with experience or knowledge of any of the following:
- Hunting Coyotes
- Hunting in General
- Maintaining Weaponry
- Guns and Sights
- Bow hunting
… Or some other unique Hunting experience or skill, contact us with your first post (optional) and we’ll review, then publish your post. If you’re interested, you can continue to write from time to time, or even monthly.
Why blog with CoyoteHunting.org?
Here are a few reasons we can think of:
- As a way of reaching out and connecting with the hunting community
- To establish yourself (or grow as) an authoritative voice for the RV niche
- To drive traffic to your own blog or website (we have over 3000 visitors per month to our blog)
- As a hobby and an outlet for your writing and/or hunting skills
Submit Your First Post!
- Be around 1000 words or more
- Include images whenever possible that are a minimum of 620px wide (important that you personally took the photos, or have permission to use them)
- Be relevant to the focus of our blog, which is intended to be both coyote and general hunting, though we also accept lifestyle and outdoors posts. Marketplace oriented posts however are preferred (can definitely have a unique twist)
- Contain website links out to other internet content if mentioned in the post